BLESSED SACRAMENT SCHOOL
Blessed Sacrament Church has a special ministry to take care of the parochial school at Blessed Sacrament School. The parish continues to support the school in many ways as it navigates through times. We are blessed to ensure that Catholic Education is provided to our students who choose to enroll.
History tells us the school began on the Feast of Mary’s Birthday, September 8, 1931 with a procession led by Fr. Shanahan (the pastor of the time) including priests, sisters, parents and 168 initial students who comprised the first four grades. A grade was added each year until the parish celebrated with the first eighth grade graduation class in June, 1936.