Pray Works. Period
Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. Letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
7 Rules of Life
1. Let it go. Never ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday.
2. Ignore them. Don’t listen to other people. Live a life that’s empowering to you.
3. Give it time. Time heals everything.
4. Don’t compare. The only person you should try to beat is the person you were yesterday.
5. Stay calm. It’s okay not to have everything figured out. Know that in time you’ll get there.
6. It’s on you. Only you are in charge of your happiness.
7. Smile – Life is short. Enjoy it while you have it.